Is it easy to learn German Pimsleur German course? Yes! I'll tell you why.
A few years ago I was traveling to Holland with my friend who spoke Dutch. In the last minute we decided to take a few days and drive down to Germany. I generally like to learn a language, if I travel, but because it's last minute decision, I have not had time to learn German before my trip. I was not worried, though, because I heard that everyone in Germany speaks English. So with this in mind, my friend and I arrived in Germany. The first thing I noticed was that nobody spoke English to me. I would ask them in German, if they spoke English and they all tell me no. Whether or not that is true, I have found very few people would speak English with me. lack of being able to communicate very frustrating and I had no desire to return to Germany.
Not too long after that trip, my brother and his family moved to Germany. With the possibility of seeing the family and have a free place to stay, I decided to return to Germany. This time, however, I was determined to learn some of the German language before my trip. Having access to several different languages program, I decided to start with the Pimsleur German Level I course. It is a lesson to all 30 audio course. With the Pimsleur courses, you learn not just speak and speak the language, but I understand. I've always said it does not matter if you ask where the bathroom is, if you can not understand their response. I had to go through every hour 2-3 times before I moved on, but when I arrived in Germany, I could speak German. I was not fluent, but I could communicate at the basic level and my trip was much more enjoyable.
Pimsleur's easy to learn German. Thirty minutes a day. After just the first hour, I was speaking German. It was fun. It was interactive. I could learn while I was driving. I could learn while I was at the gym. I am all about multi-tasking so that if it worked great for me. I did not have to worry about the books. I just listened to and repeated. Sound too easy? Try it for yourself and see how easy it really is to learn a new language with the Pimsleur method.
At one point in my trip, my sister-in-law and I were trying to find a specific location. When we lost, I stopped and asked someone for directions. My sister-in-law was impressed. She said I sounded great. But as far as she was impressed by my asking for directions in German, it was just as impressed that I could actually understand the instructions that were given back to me in German.
Traveling is a lot of fun. I traveled all over the world. However, travel and being able to communicate a lot more fun. People open up to you. You lose the "ugly American. And you can open a whole new world.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar